1. Design and Development of Chemical Engineering Processes
Division of Process Design and Development of Chemical Engineering studies the development of chemical engineering science and catalysts,separation and purification processes and computational processes.
Chairman : Prof. Ir. I Gede Wenten, Ph.D.
1. Prof. Johnner Sitompul, Ph.D.
2. Dr. Yogi Wibisono Budhi, S.T., M.T.
3. Dr. Ir. Retno Gumilang Dewi, M.Env.Eng.Sc.
4. Dr.Ing. Dendy Adityawarman, S.T., M.Sc.
5. Elvi Restiawaty, ST., PDEng., Ph.D.
6. Dr. Megawati Zunita, S.Si., M.Si.
7. Dr. Khoiruddin, S.T., M.T.
2. Design and Development Chemical Engineering Products
Field study: The study focuses on designing and developing innovative products based on local resources. In its activities, the group reviews our expertise in the application of the principles of science and engineering in the processing of a material using catalyst or biocatalyst to produce goods and services. In this case, the goods are related to fermented food, feed, beverage, medicine, microbial enzymes,bioethanol, asdam organic acids, polymers that can be degraded, and other chemicals. Within the scope of services, the study focuses mainly on the purification water, domesticwaste and waste management industry.
Chairman : Ardiyan Harimawan, Ph.D.
1. Ir. Akhmad Zainal Abidin, Ph.D.
2. Dr. Ir. I.D.G. Arsa Putrawan, M.T.
3. Tjokorde Walmiki Samadhi, Ph.D.
4. Prof. Tjandra Setiadi, Ph.D.
5. Dr. Helen Julian, M.T.
6. Winny Wulandari, ST., Ph.D.
7. Hafis Pratama Rendra Graha, ST., M.T.
8. Vita Wonoputri, ST., MT., Ph.D.
3. Energy and Processing System of Chemical Engineering
Expertise Group of the Energy and Chemical Engineering Processing System studies the development of energy engineering science and the development of bio-fuels as an alternative fuel motor vehicles.
Chairman : Prof.Ir. Dwiwahju Sasongko, Ph.D.
1. Dr. Isdiriayani Nurdin
2. Prof. Dr. Herri Susanto
3. Dr. Azis Trianto, M.Sc.
4. Ir. Sanggono Adisasmito, Ph.D.
5. Hary Devianto, Ph.D.
6. Pramujo Widiatmoko, ST., M.T., Ph.D.
7. Pri Januar Gusnawan, M.T.
8. Dicka Ar Rahim, STP., M.T.
4. Chemical Reaction and Catalyst Technology
Chairman : Prof.Dr. Ir. Subagjo
1. Tri Partono Adhi, Ph.D.
2. Dr. Ir. Melia Laniwati Gunawan., M.Sc.
3. Dr.Ir. I.G.B.N. Makertihartha
4. Carolus Borromeus Rasrendra, Ph.D.
5. Antonius Indarto, ST., M.Eng., Ph.D.
6. Jenny Rizkiana, ST., MT., Ph.D.
7. Anggit Raksajati, ST., Ph.D.
5. Technology of Biomass and Food Processing
Chairman : Prof. Dr. Ir. Lienda Aliwarga, M.Eng.
1. Dr. Ir. Danu Ariono, DEA.
2. Prof. Ir. Yazid Bindar, Ph.D.
3. Ir. Ronny Purwadi, M.T., Ph.D.
4. Tirto Prakoso, Ph.D.
5. Dr. Made Tri Ari Penia Kresnowati, Ph.D.
6. Dr. Dianika Lestari, Ph.D.
7. Meiti Pratiwi, ST., M.T.
9. Astri Nur Isyami, ST., M.T.
8. Dr. Dian Shofinita, ST., MT.