Renewable Energy Expert Series #3
In order to support the decarbonization program, PLN held a Renewable Energy Expert Series #3 with the theme CARBON CAPTURE, UTILIZATION AND STORAGE (CCUS): Reducing CO2 Emission toward Carbon Neutral by 2060. This event is part of the Transformation of PLN Power Beyond Generation which has 4 aspirations, namely Green, Lean, Innovative, and Customer Focused. One of the latest Breakthrough Programs on Green aspirations is Carbon Neutral with one of its initiatives being the use of Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage (CCUS) technology. Towards a greener Indonesia, PLN seeks to make an energy transition, innovate to decarbonize in order to achieve Carbon Neutral 2060.
This event will be held online/online on Tuesday, December 21, 2021, starting at 09.00 WIB.
The speakers for this event are:
- Mrs. Kamia Handayani, S.T, M.Sc., Ph.D (Manager of Climate Change PT PLN (Persero))
- Mr. Antonius Indarto, S.T, M.Eng., Ph.D (Capture Technology Expert ITB)
- Mr. Prof. Ir. Doddy Abdassah, M.Sc., Ph.D (Reservoir Engineering Expert ITB)
With our moderator, Mr. Komang Parmita (EVP K3L PT PLN (Persero)). And with the following panelists:
- Prof. Dr. Ir Wawan Gunawan A Kadir MS (Executive Director of National Center of Excellence for CCS)
- Luky A. Yusgiantoro, B. Sc., M. Sc., M.Spec., Ph.D (Chief of IOGI)
- Aqsha, S.T., M. Sc., Ph.D (Capture Technology Expert ITB)
In this event, various things that were considered in the implementation of CCUS were presented. Hopefully this event will contribute to PLN in implementing the decarbonization program.